axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Proposed change to RPCElement.java & BodyBuilder.java
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:45:58 GMT

John,

Please verify the patch on tomorrows build or from CVS.
FYI - in the future, its better to supply a context-diff for patches.

Thanks!

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: John Brothers [mailto:johnbr@undefined.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 8:05 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proposed change to RPCElement.java & BodyBuilder.java

Here are the diffs, built against the 5-31-02 release, with failure and success cases both
tested via GetQuote.  I've never built a patch before, so if I need to do something else,
let me know.

-----------------------------------CUT BELOW HERE-------------------------------
RPCElement.java
86c86
<                       OperationDesc [] operations) throws ClassNotFoundException
---
>                       OperationDesc [] operations)
106,109d105
<
<               if (serviceDesc == null) {
<                  throw new ClassNotFoundException(JavaUtils.getMessage("noClassForService00",
lc));
<               }

BodyBuilder.java
158,172c158,159
<
<               try {
<
<                  element = new RPCElement(namespace, localName, prefix,
<                                           attributes, context, operations);
<
<               } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
<
<                  // SAXException is already known to this method, so I
<                  // don't have an exception-handling propogation explosion.
<                  //
<                  throw new SAXException(e);
<               }
<
<
---
>                 element = new RPCElement(namespace, localName, prefix,
>                                          attributes, context, operations);

axisNLS.properties
280d279
< noClassForService00=Could not find class for the service named: {0}\nHint: you need to
<b>copy</b> your class files/tree into the right location (which depends on the
servlet system you are using).