axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Axis and JMX ?
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:37:10 GMT

+1

We'd talked about JMX management from the beginning days of Axis, just never really got it
in.  I'd love to see the server, the transport listeners, and the individual services get
exposed via JMX....  we should talk about APIs and such for this (and how easy/hard it'll
be, and who wants to write the code (hint hint:))) after beta-3.

--Glen