axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [jsr110-eg-disc] Re: WSDL4J updated... [GLEN: PLEASE READ]
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:50:22 GMT
Yeah, man, either we both get it or no one gets it and we tell everyone "go get jax-qname.jar
yourself, dad gummit".  If we both have it, first one on the classpath wins, which is hopefully
the same for all classloaders.

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Duftler [mailto:duftler@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 3:47 PM
To: jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com
Cc: axis-dev@xml.apache.org; Jeremy Hughes; jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com; Paul Fremantle
Subject: Re: [jsr110-eg-disc] Re: WSDL4J updated... [GLEN: PLEASE READ]

Hi Sam,

>I'm a bit concerned about the inclusion of the javax.xml.namespace.QName class in wsdl4j.jar.
It seems to me that having it there might cause confusion. >Can this class be excluded?

And where would WSDL4J get this class from?

Thanks,
-Matt

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

	Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

	06/20/2002 03:36 PM
Please respond to jsr110-eg-disc

To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc: jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com, axis-dev@xml.apache.org, Paul Fremantle/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
Jeremy Hughes/UK/IBM@IBMGB

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I'm a bit concerned about the inclusion of the javax.xml.namespace.QName
class in wsdl4j.jar. It seems to me that having it there might cause confusion. Can this class
be excluded?

Axis-dev/Glen: I'm uptimisitcally going through and making the corresponding changes to Axis.
I hope I will be allowed to commit them when done!

- Sam Ruby