axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Wei Chen" <wc...@vitria.com>
Subject RE: MessageContext's getClassLoader/setClassLoader (was RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/refattr RefTestServiceTes tCase.java)
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:45:45 GMT
Please don't. There are many cases that different classloader has to used for different request.

- Wei Chen

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:dims@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:14 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: MessageContext's getClassLoader/setClassLoader (was RE: cvs
commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/refattr RefTestServiceTes tCase.java)

Thanks Tom.

Related question: Can i get rid of MessageContext's getClassLoader/setClassLoader entrypoints?
People can use ClassUtils.setClassLoader/getClassLoader to set custom class loaders for specific
classes.

Thanks,
dims

=====