axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandeep L" <sande...@rediffmail.com>
Subject query regarding org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter class
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:11:23 GMT
Dear Friends,

I have been using the Emitter class to generate the stubs for the
given WSDL URI. I am using the getGeneratedFileInfo() method and
the returned GeneratedFileInfo object to retrieve information
about the generated classes. Now I want to find out the name of
the method(i.e. the Port for the service, see code in BLUE) that i
want to invoke. Can I get this info from using the Emitter class
or any other related class?

public interface StockQuoteServiceName extends
javax.xml.rpc.Service {
     public String getStockQuoteServicePortAddress();

     public localhost.StockQuoteServicePortType
getStockQuoteServicePort() throws
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;

     public localhost.StockQuoteServicePortType
getStockQuoteServicePort(java.net.URL portAddress) throws
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;
}

thanks
Sandeep
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs