axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/webapps/axis happyaxis.jsp
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:45:12 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/webapps/axis happyaxis.jsp

> Steve,
>
> Sorry about that. Please feel free to make edits.
>
> Thanks,
> dims

well, its just a worry that the more helpful we are, the more security we
expose.

case in point: http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/happyaxis.jsp

Now I know the platform, the disk layout and the classpath for tomcat4 on
nagoya.

I do like the 'where your classes come from ' info though; didnt know about
that trick, but it looks handy.

On an unrelated note, I see that everyone is running with WSDL4Java in
axis/WEB-INF/lib, but that file does contain some javax classes. Is it that
those classes have been subsumed into jax-rpc so we dont care about them, or
is that just trouble waiting to bite us.