axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Tuffs" <simon.tu...@lutris.com>
Subject JWSProcesor/Handler patches.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:52:00 GMT
I'd like to submit a patch that makes the following changes to the JWS processing supported
by Axis.  I needed these changes to implement a small project I've been working on:

    o    Allows the scope of a JWS hander service object to be specified in the server-config.wsdd
file, e.g.

 <globalConfiguration>
   <requestFlow>
     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JWSHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
     </handler>

    o    Allows multiple kinds of JWS handler to be set on the global chain, associated with
a file-extension (so for example allowing .jwr files to be scoped as request scope):

     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JWSHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="request"/>
        <parameter name="extension" value=".jwr"/>
     </handler>

    o    Cleans up various constant strings used in the JavaProvider

    o    Uses a cache for JWS rpc objects to they don't have to be re-instantiated on each
request.

The attached patch file should be appliedf from the 'java' level down using:

    patch -p0 < patch.dif

Thanks, and keep up the excellent Axis work.  Let me know if the patch file give you any trouble.

Simon.

--
Simon  Tuffs
Staff Engineer, Lutris Technologies Inc