axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: BETA 3 RELEASE PLAN REDUX
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:07:24 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:07 AM
Subject: RE: BETA 3 RELEASE PLAN REDUX

> New bugs will be dealt with on a per-issue basis.  Naturally we'll attempt
to deal with major issues ASAP.  I like Russell's idea of scrubbing the
queue each Tuesday (although I'm going to be out of town on Tuesday, I
should still be able to attend the IRC chat remotely).

> +1 to your proposal, incidentally - we're not doing that already?

no we aint, not on GET. I managed to code it into a version of AxisServlet
(and javadoc that file in the process), but I want to play with it a bit to
make sure I am happy with the change.