axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Likely offline today
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:56:01 GMT
Hi folks!

I'm currently at the Web Services Edge East conference in New York (at my
hotel), and I'm very unsure if I'll be able to get internet connectivity from
the show later today.  As such, I can't count on being at the chat.  I'll patch
back in sometime this evening at the latest, and catch up - if someone could
please post the log I would very much appreciate it.

<release_manager_hat>
Please be careful about major changes at this point as we rev up for beta-3.
At some point soon (maybe tomorrow?), I'd like to cut a beta-3 branch, and then
let people continue with TCK-related changes, etc. on the HEAD.  Then we can
more easily freeze the release and fix criticial bugs on the B3 branch, merging
the fixes onto HEAD.
</release_manager_hat>

If I can possibly make the chat, I will.  Otherwise, I'll talk to y'all later
in the afternoon/evening.

Cheers,
--Glen