axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http FakeTrustSocketFactory.java HTTPSender.java
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 17:26:38 GMT
Thanks Glyn, I would apreciate if you could add a mechanism to specify the
socket factory in the .wsdd config file, I couldn't figure the best way to
do it.

Probably an 'acceptUnverifiableCertificates' option or something.

Regarding @author - don't worry about it:-)

BTW, I got pureTLS working ( but in a hardcoded way, the whole
introspection is too complex for me ) - if there is interest I could
clean it up and send a patch. ( pureTLS is an open source - and
faster - ssl implementation )

Costin