axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Problem always using portType name for SEI
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 11:51:27 GMT
I didn't realize this was a mutually exclusive situation.  Thanks for the
education.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 05/07/2002 09:04:57 PM

To:    "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: Problem always using portType name for SEI

Hi Russell!

Not sure if we covered this on IRC or not... wrapped doc/lit means you must
be using element="" for your message parts.  RPC/enc means you must be
using type="" for your message parts.  Therefore this situation will never
occur.

--Glen