axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Hughes" <Jeremy.Hug...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject WSIF package names
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 17:14:15 GMT
Until a WSIF specific mailing list I have posted here ...

The decision to use org.apache.wsif as the package name has been
unanimously accepted. So we will change com.ibm.wsif to org.apache.wsif.
But there are also some packages under com.ibm.wsdl in wsif.jar which
contain the WSDL extensions WSIF registers with WSDL4J. Specifically:

com.ibm.wsdl.extensions
com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.ejb
com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.format
com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.instance
com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.java
com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.jms

My instinct tells me to put these under org.apache.wsif.wsdl.extensions
instead of org.apache.wsdl.extensions since org.apache.wsdl may (now? or
in the future) be taken by another project.

I'd appreciate votes from anyone concerned with WSIF.

Thanks,
Jeremy
--
Jeremy Hughes