axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: too many "inactive" committers
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 14:05:12 GMT
Ah!  Good.  That bit of code hasn't really changed.  Just some of the
organization of it.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGermain@cognos.com> on 05/30/2002 08:55:06
AM

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    RE: too many "inactive" committers

I'll have a look, however I am not doing much in there anyway, integrating
what I originaly wrote should be straight forward since I am simply
spitting
some code before and after invoke in the Stub.

Sylvain.