axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSIF proposal
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 19:08:53 GMT
Personally, I'm not sure there is a lot of synergy between the XML and Web
services activities.  IMHO, they are different communities.  Though the
Web services stuff will build on the XML stuff, I do see value in
separating the Web services stuff into it's own community.  Perhaps
http://webservices.apache.org.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9