axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fault Contents...please comment
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:31:14 GMT
That's fine.  I just wanted to get the ball rolling.  So does JAXM define
a specific mapping for contents in the details element ?

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Glyn Normington/UK/IBM@IBMGB
05/22/2002 11:28 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Fault Contents...please comment

Just be aware that I'm thinking about adding support for JAXM
SOAPFault/SOAPFaultElement/Detail/DetailEntry to org.apache.axis.message,
so we should probably be aware of each others ideas before doing too much
independent coding! At the moment, I don't have many as I'm trying to see
how the JAXM interfaces would best map to Axis :-)

Glyn