axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/encoding DataDeser.java DataDe serFactory.java DataSerFactory.java TestDOM.java TestDeser.java TestHrefs .java TestSer.java
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 23:46:42 GMT
Thanks for the heads up, Glen.   Oops I guess you didn't give me a heads
up.  We need this to be put back in immediately.

Letting me know after the fact is not an appropriate way to make a point.

Please take out your changes and we can discuss this on the Tuesday chat.
Or are conceeding that no else's opinion matters.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)