axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Sitze" <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [AxisServlet] HttpUtils.getRequestURL() deprecated...
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:29:13 GMT
Not a big issue today, but if we have the details tomorrow (comments) then
it will make everyone's life easier.  I don't mean to be policing anything,
but as a developer dedicated to cleaning up as I study the code, I'd like
to know if it's worth my time exploring the issue (and it isn't if the
problem was encountered with a recent JDK 1.3.1).

It's worth something to the community to have explicit comments on one-offs
such as this.

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      Tom Jordahl

                      <tomj@macromedia         To:      "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject: RE: [AxisServlet] HttpUtils.getRequestURL()
deprecated...
                      05/14/2002 02:19

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to axis-dev

I believe Glen added this comment.
Why is this an issue?  Nothing wrong with leaving it as is, right?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia