axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: UddiPing using javax.xml.soap (was RE: too many "inactive" committers)
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 08:35:07 GMT

dims,

Nice work. The only glitch I spotted was SOAPPart.getEnvelope swallowed any
exceptions. I've committed a small fix.

Thanks!

Glyn

                      Davanum Srinivas

                      <dims@yahoo.com>         To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      30/05/02 17:51           Subject:  UddiPing using javax.xml.soap (was
RE: too many "inactive" committers)
                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Glyn,

Added a small sample (and test-case) that invokes a UDDI Search (against
IBM's public UDDI
repository). Please take a look...And as usual, feel free to
add/delete/modify any of the code.

Thanks,
dims

=====