axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fault Contents...please comment
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 11:28:26 GMT
No.

Glyn

                      R J Scheuerle

                      Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      US                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Fault Contents...please comment

                      22/05/02 18:31

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

That's fine.  I just wanted to get the ball rolling.  So does JAXM define a
specific mapping for contents in the details element ?

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

    Glyn Normington/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                           To:
                                   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
    05/22/2002 11:28 AM                    cc:
    Please respond to axis-dev             Subject:        Re: Fault
                                   Contents...please comment

Just be aware that I'm thinking about adding support for JAXM
SOAPFault/SOAPFaultElement/Detail/DetailEntry to org.apache.axis.message,
so we should probably be aware of each others ideas before doing too much
independent coding! At the moment, I don't have many as I'm trying to see
how the JAXM interfaces would best map to Axis :-)

Glyn