axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Brittenham" <pete...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: xml-axis-wsil: committer list?
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 20:41:39 GMT
Sam,

Thanks for setting this up.  Here is a list of committers.  Also, in the
feedback on the mailing list, there have been others who have expressed an
interest in being committers.

Peter Brittenham
Alfredo da Silva
Doug Davis

Peter

                      Sam

                      Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      IBMUS                    cc:

                                               Subject:  xml-axis-wsdl: committer list?

                      05/31/2002 09:07

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

OK, it looks like there is concensus to create another CVS tree.  The only
question that remains is who should be committers?  I'll be travelling for
the next 48 hours or so, but when I get back online, if there is a list of
committers identified, I can set things up.

- Sam Ruby