axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.ensureCapacity goes in endless loop...
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 18:09:58 GMT

A little while ago I sent a post about the fact that an operation with null
parameters would cause Axis to hang.  I found the culprit piece of code.

Using xerces 1.4.4 I get stuck in an endless while loop in
org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.ensureCapacity(int).

    private void ensureCapacity (int n)
    {
	[...]

	while (max < n * 5) {
	    max *= 2;
	}

	[...]

I do not know the value of n, I will keep investigate but wanted to let you
know in case someone can tell me this was fixed.  I am running a early beta
2 version.

Anyone has experienced this?

--
Sylvain