axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Zheng <JZh...@screamingmedia.com>
Subject RE: How to plug in a differen RPCProvider ?
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 22:05:38 GMT

Good luck.
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Mi [mailto:gmi@collaxa.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:57 PM
To: axis-dev
Subject: How to plug in a differen RPCProvider ?

Hi !

I am migrating our Collaxa's WebService Orchestration Server from SOAP2.2 to
Axis.
I need to plug in a different RPCProvider to take care of the SOAP calls. I
saw an
option in server-config.wsdd:
<handler name="RPCDispatcher"
type="java:org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider"/>
but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Is that an outdated option that needs to be removed ? Or is it in the plan
to be implemented ?
And, what is the best way to plug in a different PRCProvider ?

Thanks !

Glenn Mi