axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WSIF proposal - committer list?
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 21:30:06 GMT
Sanjiva,

Can you please ask Paul to send a consolidated list. Since he's the one driving the contribution.
I'd be EXTREMELY HAPPY if all the folks turn out to be regular contributors...Of course when
other
people start working regularly they can be added as committers as well.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/