axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Sitze" <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Face-to-face meeting choices
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:04:55 GMT
_1_  May 22, 23 in Austin (hosted by IBM)
_3_  May 22, 23 in Boston (hosted by Macromedia)
_2_  June 5,6 in San Francisco (hosted by IBM) (some folks will be at the
Interop and XML/WS1 conference this week so they'd be able to combine 2
trips into one).

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      Russell

                      Butek/Austin/IBM         To:      axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      @IBMUS                   cc:

                                               Subject: Face-to-face meeting choices

                      04/16/2002 01:51

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to axis-dev

Here are the 3 choices we have for the face-to-face meeting.  We are trying
to get as many of us together as we can.  For those who would like to go,
please vote for each of these, 1 for first choice, 2 for second, 3 for
third.  Put an X by any date/place you cannot make.  We'll try to get as
many of us (particularly committers) together as we can.

___  May 22, 23 in Austin (hosted by IBM)
___  May 22, 23 in Boston (hosted by Macromedia)
___  June 5,6 in San Francisco (hosted by IBM) (some folks will be at the
Interop and XML/WS1 conference this week so they'd be able to combine 2
trips into one).

We shouldn't let this drag out any longer.  I'll close the polls COB
Wednesday and let everyone know when/where it'll be on Thursday morning.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com