axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: changing permissions on SymbolTable.add()
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:07:27 GMT
SymbolTable is populated by reading in a WSDL file.  Users of the symbol
table are allowed to add info to the existing symbol table entries but
they're not allowed to change the symbol table.  Before the symbol table is
given to the back end there is some verification and conflict resolution
done on it.  You could end up with an inconsistent symbol table if you
added symbols after this stage.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?  Why do you have to add
things to the symbol table?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Neil Smyth <NSmyth@ALTIO.com> on 04/19/2002 05:04:50 AM