axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Changes from beta 1 to beta 2
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:35:41 GMT
I'm just priming the pump here.  Everyone please add your favorite changes
to this list and I'll collect them all for the AXIS web pages.

Changes from AXIS beta 1 release to AXIS beta 2 release:
- AXIS now complies with all of the JAX-RPC version 0.8 interfaces.  The
implementation of these interfaces, however, is not quite complete.
- Server-side skeletons no longer generated by default (they can still be
generated with the --skeletonDeploy option).  If the skeleton exists, WSDL
metadata resides within it.  It the skeleton does not exist, WSDL metadata
resides in deploy.wsdd.
- ...

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com