axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Bean Field Serialization/Deserialization
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:49:58 GMT
Not sure what you are asking for.  I will get my change working (with a
testcase) and we can proceed from there.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Bean Field Serialization/Deserialization

                      04/19/2002 05:42

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

>                                             This could also
> speed deserialization since the resultant new FieldDesc could
> also implement Target and set the property/field in the
> appropriate manner.....

...except for the fact that we'd still need the target object as well as
the FieldDesc, so we'd still need a separate Target.  Never mind that part.
:)

--Glen