axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject deploy.wsdd comments fix?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:44:08 GMT
The generated deploy.wsdd files have the following comments:

<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and services   -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                        -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin deploy.wsdd              -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs      -->
<!-- or                                                          -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd       -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                       -->

Two issues:
1.  should we reverse the order?  AdminClient first, then Admin second?
AdminClient is what I typically use.
2.  the Admin comment is wrong.  It SHOULD be "Admin client|server
deploy.wsdd"

Any problems with me making these changes?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com