axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Melgar" <dmel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis Needs Filesystem Access?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:07:26 GMT
Interesting question. Folks have asked before about the possibility of
running the Axis client from an applet. Apparently it also tries to read
from the local file system. Seems like it should be able to continue if it
discovers it cannot access the local file system.

David Melgar
Web Services Toolkit Development
Emerging Technologies
dmelgar@us.ibm.com