axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Proposal to change EchoTest (interop test) to be gen'd from w sdl
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:35:31 GMT
I am testing my changes.

* The sample.echo directory will contain an InteropTest.wsdl:
    * Copied from White Mesa
    * Modified to add Axis service stanza
    * Modified to add echoMap and echoMapArray
    * Modified to add Round 2 B operations.
* WSDL2Java is called to generate the artifacts:
    * wsdl2java taskdef is added to build.xml
    * wsdl2java for sample.echo is done in build.xml.
* The "checked-in" beans were different than the new generated beans.
    * The "checked-in" beans contained full constructors.  So I needed
       to change our other tests that constructed these beans.
(test.functional.TestEchoSample).
    * The auto-generated beans equals() method was not sufficient to
compare
       array fields.  I added this support to WSDL2Java
* The existing deploy.wsdd is used for server side deployment.
* Removed the "soap action" options from testClient.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Tom Jordahl

                      <tomj@macromedia.        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Proposal to change EchoTest (interop
test) to be gen'd from w
                      04/05/2002 03:45          sdl

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

+1 for #1
+0 for #2.  Where did the extra ops come from and who added them?

--
Tom Jordahl