axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Interop tests are failing (Tom ?!)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:21:53 GMT
There are a number of interop tests that used to work that are now failing.

I did a little debugging on two of the tests: "Spray 2001" and "MS STKV3
Untyped"

These tests began failing on 4/5 after Tom's large change:

tomj        02/04/05 13:24:33

  Modified:    java/test/wsdl Wsdl2javaTestSuite.xml
               java/src/org/apache/axis/deployment/wsdd WSDDService.java
                        WSDDOperation.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Utils.java
                        TypeEntry.java SymbolTable.java
                        JavaWriterFactory.java JavaStubWriter.java
                        JavaDeployWriter.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/description ServiceDesc.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding
                        SerializationContextImpl.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java RPCProvider.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/message RPCHandler.java
                        RPCElement.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/utils NSStack.java

The tests worked prior to this change.

The problem seems to be handling the return in the response message.
Perhaps the changes to the RPC code broke something ?

Tom, could you look into this.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      R J Scheuerle

                      Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      US                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Interop tests are failing

                      04/09/2002 11:59

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Several of interop tests are failing.

Russell and I are looking into the problem.

I won't check in my echo test changes until the problem is resolved.