axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: schema import issue
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:31:24 GMT
I  don't believe we need this for beta 2.

What we have to change is, where-ever we have soap-enc, we have to add an
import.  But since most other WSDL creators (ALL of them?) don't have this
import, we should probably accept WSDL that doesn't have it (otherwise much
of our interop will probably fail!).  So with that in mind, I don't think
we'd gain anything by getting this into beta 2.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 04/17/2002 09:09:45 AM