axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ng, Charles" <Charles...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: Axis-C++
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:53:49 GMT
You can get the source code from the CVS repository.

http://xml.apache.org/axis/cvs.html <http://xml.apache.org/axis/cvs.html>

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Patrignani [mailto:patrignani@biometrika.it]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 10:35 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Axis-C++

Hi,
I'm new to SOAP and I have to develop a client-server architecture using
SOAP
as transport layer (to avoid problems with Firewalls). I'm developing with
C++
but all the downloadable files are java projects.
I would like to download the Axis-C++ source code you show in your site
as a "contribution from Sri Lanka". Is it possible? How can i do it?
In that case i will obviously subscribe myself in the Mailing List and
contribute
(as much i can) to the project.
Thank you very much. Best Regards
Dott. Andrea Patrignani