axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [Patch] Wsdl2java
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:43:27 GMT

Uh... No.  ant sandbox?

I mean a section in the Axis user manual talking about the fact that there is an Ant task
and how to use it (along with a pointer to the javadoc, if it will exist in the Axis javadocs).

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:steve_l@iseran.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:53 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Patch] Wsdl2java

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 12:26

> I missed in the original Email that you wanted to move this to axis.jar.
>
> If that is what you want to do, you will have to document and support it.
:-)   So add to the list (post Beta 1) an update to the users guide
describing the functionality, and how it would be used by developers writing
their own build.xml files.

documentation. You mean like the @ant.task category="xml" line in the class
declaration that tells the xdoclet based doc generator in ant's sandbox to
create a manual page from the javadocs? Already in there

All that is needed is to add some
doc comments for the existing attributes, and add an example or two in the
class level javadoc, all escaped property for HTML inclusion.