axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Interop tests are failing (Tom ?!)
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:39:12 GMT

Sorry guys, I was out yesterday.

I should know better than to have Glen in my office when I am doing work, as I get blamed
for things he makes me change. :-)

I will check in to it ASAP.

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 2:39 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Interop tests are failing (Tom ?!)

For what it's worth, I've narrowed the problem down to the changes made to:

java/src/org/apache/axis/message RPCHandler.java RPCElement.java

I can't continue to debug this any time soon.  Tom, could you revisit the
work you've done and see what's wrong?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 04/09/2002 01:21:53 PM