axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Moore <amo...@ciphergen.com>
Subject WSDL2Java generates incorrect field reference (beta 2)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:40:38 GMT
After running WSDL2Java (beta2) against my wsdl file, the generated code
contains references to a non-existent field:

javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_IN

I think this should be:

javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN

since the ParameterMode class in the xmlrpc.jar distributed with Axis beta2
has this (updated?) definition...

Either I am picking up the wrong .jar or the WSDL2Java compiler generates
the wrong code. Does anyone know what the correct name should be?

BTW - the ParameterMode class in the Sun Java Web Services Developer Pack
EA2 (jwsdp-1.0-ea2/common/lib/jaxrpc-api.jar) has the .PARAM_MODE_IN
attribute.

alan