axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject mailing list archive / Date
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:19:57 GMT
Where can I find an archive for the axis-dev and axis-user mailing lists?
I'm pretty sure my latest question was answered in the last two weeks.
It has to do with passing dates. I'm trying to use java.util.Date. The
generated SoapBindingStub class won't compile because it is trying to use
the package of that class as the package of the Date class. I seem to recall
discussion about using the Calendar class instead of the Date class.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.