axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: Patch for AxisServlet.java for browsing services/operations/p arams
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:25:48 GMT
I've got a request. Would it be possible to make your page accessible from a
link at http://localhost:8080/axis so that it isn't necessary to go directly
to http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet?
I used localhost:8080 in those URLs, but of course I realize that the Axis
server could be running somewhere else.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.