axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: repost of WSDL2Java question
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 18:21:32 GMT
Do you agree that WSDL2Java currently does the wrong thing by default?
By this I mean it doesn't generate a skeleton class, but the deploy.wsdd it
generates refers to the non-existent skeleton class.

I really think the solution is to allow the user to pass an option to
WSDL2Java that specifies the name of an alternate class they want to refer
to in the generated deploy.wsdd file.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.