axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinkin, Aleksey" <Alex_Pin...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: Face-to-face meeting choices
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:10:03 GMT
_1_  May 22, 23 in Austin (hosted by IBM)
_X_  May 22, 23 in Boston (hosted by Macromedia)
_X_  June 5,6 in San Francisco (hosted by IBM) (some folks will be at the
Interop and XML/WS1 conference this week so they'd be able to combine 2
trips into one).

Regards,
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 1:52 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Face-to-face meeting choices

Here are the 3 choices we have for the face-to-face meeting.  We are trying
to get as many of us together as we can.  For those who would like to go,
please vote for each of these, 1 for first choice, 2 for second, 3 for
third.  Put an X by any date/place you cannot make.  We'll try to get as
many of us (particularly committers) together as we can.

___  May 22, 23 in Austin (hosted by IBM)
___  May 22, 23 in Boston (hosted by Macromedia)
___  June 5,6 in San Francisco (hosted by IBM) (some folks will be at the
Interop and XML/WS1 conference this week so they'd be able to combine 2
trips into one).

We shouldn't let this drag out any longer.  I'll close the polls COB
Wednesday and let everyone know when/where it'll be on Thursday morning.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com