axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gross <mail...@devspace.com>
Subject Re: serializers and deserializers
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:48:58 GMT
Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I did some investigation (actually
needed to know about this myself as well) and experimented with my own
examples.

You need to provide a factory, which creates the appropriate serializer or
deserializer.  The only reason why I can figure that both are shown is
because the one class implements both interfaces.

Christian Gross

At 12:13 04/04/2002 -0600, Volkmann, Mark wrote:

>When specifying a type mapping in WSDD,
>does the serializer attribute have to refer to a class that implements
>Serializer or can it refer to a class that implements SerializerFactory?
>
>Likewise, does the deserializer attribute have to refer to a class that
>implements DerializerFactory or can it refer to a class that implements
>Deserializer?
>
>I've been unable to extract answers to these questions from the source code.
>

>***************************************************************************************
>WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
>otherwise recorded by the A.G. Edwards corporate e-mail system and is
>subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to,
>someone other than the recipient.

Christian Gross
Software Engineering Consultant
http://www.devspace.com