axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Seidhi H <>
Subject Problems using SOAPContext.... giving an Exception....
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:45:18 GMT
I am trying to make use of the "SOAPContext" type in a
method on my server. This method is already in place
with certain input parameters. e.g a prototype of the
public CustInfoResponse getCustInfo(String custId);
In order to get some of the HTTP Header information in
this method, i decided to add the "SOAPContext" to
this method as mentioned in
and so modified this to the following form...
public CustInfoResponse getCustInfo(
                                SOAPContext soapCtx,
                                String custId);

After this, my SOAP client is getting a fault with the
message "Exception while handling service request:

I am not sure what should be done in addition to
adding the SOAPContext to the method param list.....
Should the client be updated with the new signature
information too...... I guess not...

Could someone help me figure out this....

Do You Yahoo!?