axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Testing with .NET
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:46:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 09:09
Subject: Re: Testing with .NET

> Thanks for the reply Steve.
>
> This would be very interesting to test .NET client against Axis, did I
just hear you volunteer to contribute >that? :-)  I know that I for one have
.NET on my Win2K machine and I would run a test target against Axis if >it
existed.  If you can send some stuff to the list, I will test it out and
commit it!

right, as of 15 minutes ant has an (untested) WsdlToDotnet task, and an
updated CSC task, that together
could be used to test apache servers against clients:

<get src="endpoint?wsdl" dest="service.wsdl"/>
<WsdlToDotnet srcFile="service.wsdl" destFile="service.cs"/>
<csc srcDir="." destFile="service.exe"/>

implementation of said tests are left as an exercise for the reader

steve