axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: AXIS beta 1 second release candidate
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:47:54 GMT
+1 for refreshing it.  Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 03/13/2002 07:50:31 AM

To:    "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: AXIS beta 1 second release candidate

Russell:

Take a look at build.xml for the "attachments.present" property - you need
activation.jar and mail.jar in your classpath.  I'd be +1 for your
refreshing the bits after rebuilding with this stuff.

--Glen