axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <>
Subject Re: Ready for Beta?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:41:06 GMT
Grrrrr!!!  OK, I've updated the release-notes.html.  PLEASE, everyone, look
it over and make any additions you think necessary.  I'm not sure how
detailed to be, and I'm sure I've forgotten something (since I whipped it
together in 10 minutes!).

There's also the requirements.html file.  Anyone want to tackle cleaning
that one up?

Russell Butek

Glyn Normington/UK/IBM@IBMGB on 03/15/2002 04:27:03 AM

Please respond to

Subject:    Re: Ready for Beta?

+1, except release-notes.html does not mention the beta!

I've been through other files and updated 'alpha 3' to 'beta 1'.

Perhaps the reference(s) to 'beta rc2' should be changed to 'beta 1' to
avoid confusion during any future betas.

View raw message