axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Jav aComplexTypeWriter.java JavaStubWriter.java
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:05:21 GMT
I don't agree (obviously, since I keep i18ning them!).  IBM's got customer
support sites all over the world.  Most of the problems they support will
be resolved by them and not even get to a developer back here.  When they
tell their customers to turn on debug, they would really prefer to work in
their own language.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 03/14/2002 10:16:30 PM