axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject WSDL2Java --server-side and --skeletonDeploy
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:57:22 GMT
Glen brought up a good point to me this morning.  I'm going to code it up.
If anyone has serious doubts about it, please let me know ASAP.

Right now --skeletonDeploy requires --server-side.  If you don't specify
--server-side with --skeletonDeploy, WSDL2Java fails.  But Glen suggested
that --skeletonDeploy should imply --server-side.  Sounds like a good idea
to me.

So, if you only specify --server-side, it assumes --skeletonDeploy true and
generates deploy.wsdd, undeploy.wsdd, Impl, and Skeleton.  If you only
specify --skeletonDeploy, it assumes --server-side and generates
deploy.wsdd, undeploy.wsdd, Impl, (and Skeleton only if --skeletonDeploy
true).

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com