axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Best working (nightly) build?
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:07:21 GMT
Any nightly build that contains all of the following files is a successful
build and passes all of our tests.  If only some of these files exist (just
the src files, for example), then the build did not complete and there's no
runtime distribution that you can use.  The last good nightly build is
dated March 26.

 xml-axis-src.tar.gz
    xml-axis-src.zip
    xml-axis.tar.gz
    xml-axis.zip

If you want to use a build that's easily obtainable down the road, I'd
suggest using beta1.  The nightly distribution files only hang around for a
week (though ANY build can be recreated if you're sufficiently CVS savvy).

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Frederic Desjarlais" <frederic@enjiva.com> on 03/27/2002 01:33:37 PM