axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <>
Subject Setting SOAP Headers (part-2)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:48:59 GMT
Hi all,

I sent a post a little while ago about what would be involved for Axis to
provide more functionality around SOAP headers.   Russell asked me to have a
look at section-11 of the spec
and Werner proposed that we start some discussion about this.

I would like to get involved on this aspect of Axis.  I would believe that
the high level design of such a feature is already in one of you guys brain.

I believe that there are two aspects in setting header (1) through method
parameters and (2) through soap:header element in the SOAP binding section.

Anyone knows where I can find information about the lifecycle of the header?
SOAP 1.1 section 4.2 specification does not talk about this.