axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Build is broken
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:29:12 GMT

Heya Russell:

This was happening because I hadn't run with the debug flag off, and I wrote that test hardcoded
to use "a1" and "a2" as the XML parameter names (to match the argument names in Service.java).
 When debug was off, the metadata param names were "in0" and "in1", so we fell back to using
ordering after the XML didn't match.

I fixed the test to use whatever ends up in the metadata as the XML names, while still swapping
the order, which should work in all cases.

--Glen